2) SINGLE SOURCE SOLUTIONS
• All benefits information is entered into one system and displayed on one bill.
• One stop shop for ERISA, HIPAA & COBRA services, benefits enrollment & eligibility, as well as all of your compliance needs. No more hiring multiple firms with separate systems to manage your ACA obligations!
3) PLAN DESIGN FLEXIBILITY
• Maintain control of your plan design.
• Customize your medical plan and choose from numerous dental, vision, STD, LTD, and life plan options.
• Your plan remains fully insured without the worry of potential premium increases associated with ACA and
• Community Rating.
4) CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY
• Access to the best benefits administration technology and compliance technology available in the marketplace.
• Improve the efficiency of your benefits team by easing their administrative burden.
• All information is stored and transferred in a secure environment, which means your personal data is safe.
5) INTEGRATED COMPLIANCE ASSISTANCE
• HBA of SC Trust has the ability to facilitate ACA reporting requirements such as 1095, 1096, 6065, and 6066.
• Receive customizable reminders for compliance requirements via Compliance dashboard®.
6) FINANCIAL SOUNDNESS AND TRANSPARENCY
• HBA of SC Trust is fully underwritten, which means you get the best of both worlds: premiums based on your employees’
experience, plus the protections of pooling together with other building-related and land development companies to provide long-term rating stability and more predictable renewals.
• This fully insured environment means no more worrying about cash flow issues and potential risk associated with a self-insured plan.
7) THE LARGEST PPO NETWORK: BCBS
• Get access to the deepest discounts in the state of South Carolina and the U. S.
• Your employees and their families will not have to worry about accessing high quality healthcare when it matters most.
• You no longer have to wonder whether you are paying a fair price for healthcare services within the Blue Cross Blue Shield network.
8) ATTENTIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE
• Your Account Manager will learn about your group and work to build a personal relationship with you.
• Your staff can call on one reliable person with intimate knowledge of your eligibility, billing, accounting, benefits, and wellness.
9) PREMIUM SAVINGS
• The HAB of SC Trust helps employer’s access better benefits and premium savings through the economies available in association health plans.
10) HBA of SC MEMBER BENEFITS
• When you join HBAofSC Trust, you gain access to unparalleled advocacy, programs, training, and strategic connections. SCBJ