A panel of home builders, architects and marketing professionals will judge entries based on the information provided in each entry submission packet. Entry representatives may participate in the judging process by attending a scheduled appointment on the day of the judging either in person at the HBASC office in Columbia or via conference call. Judges will make every attempt to give an award in each category. However, awards will not be given in those categories where the quality of an entry does not warrant a winner. Decisions of the judges are final.
How to Enter
• Complete an Entry Registration Form. One form can be submitted for multiple entries.
• Send the completed form and payment to the HBASC via mail, fax or email by 5 p. m. on June 30 for early bird registration or by 5 p. m. on August 1 for regular registration.
• Mailto:PinnacleAwards, c/oHomeBuilders Association of South Carolina, 625 Taylor Street, Suite A, Columbia, SC 29202
• Fax to: 803.254.5762
• Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Complete the Home Construction Form for green building, new home and remodel project categories, the Sales & Marketing Form for sales & marketing categories and/or the Subdivision/ Community Form for the subdivision/community category. One form must be completed for each entry.
• Gather all of the necessary supporting materials for each entry and place in a Dropbox folder for each entry. Then, either share the folder with email@example.com send a Dropbox folder link with the same email. Some sales & marketing categories require hard copies in addition to the Dropbox folder.
• Submit your entry packet to the HBASC offica via email by 5 p. m. on August 1.
• Featured in SC Builder Journal magaine, the official magazine of the HBASC Pinnacle Awards.
• Framed photo of winning home displayed in HBASC Nieri Family Board Room for one year.
• Interior photos of winning home displayed in HBASC office hallway.
• Increased name recognition in the industry and with potential customers.
• Widespread exposure through media relations and on the HBASC website.
• Press releases sent to local media announcing your award.
• A personalized award showcasing your achievement.